- Forensic/Court Ordered Evaluations – $200 per hour
- FOID Evaluations – $700 – $1,000
- This is the average cost; final cost depends on the number of past mental health, treatment and/or legal records requiring review
- Expert Testimony – $250 per hour
- Clinical Evaluations and Psychotherapy – $150 per hour
- Reduced fees on a sliding scale are available on a limited basis. I will work with you to find a fee that assures you get what you need.
I presently do not take insurance in order to protect the privacy of my patients and provide the most flexibility to them. Most insurance companies require that a diagnosis be given, put limits on the number of times a patient can be seen and have access to their medical records. If your insurance allows out-of-network benefits, we can work together to help you use them.
Instead, I work diligently with each person to fully understand their individual situation and the question(s) they have. I make every effort to establish an affordable rate for services so they can achieve their goals.
Benefits of Paying Privately:
- You get to choose the therapist best suited to your needs rather than the insurance company telling you who to see
- You have maximum flexibility in the type of therapy you receive, how long you attend, and who to include or allow to see your information
- You will have complete confidentiality. Your records will not be shared with anyone without your permission
- You do not have to be concerned your health records might create problems for you or your family in the future (e.g. life/health insurance premiums, jobs, etc.)
- You will be able to stay with your therapist even if your insurance plan coverage changes
I accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards
- HSA/FSA (*check with your provider)
- Google Pay
- Checks (*with preapproval)